Thursday 27 January 2011

58. Cabbage on a plate.

9.

Describe what you hope your future will be like.

HAPPY. As long as I am happy, I am... well, happy. Who wants to go through life being miserable, anyway?!
My near future...
Tomorrow I'm most likely off to Porthleven with Squidget and Hector, we shall eat flakey steak pasties, rampage around the brilliant arty crafty store, and walk a few miles.
For the rest of the week, I will be working my arse off with the dissertation, then at the END of the week, Elk is coming down to Fal & then we'll be off to Treyarnon Bay YHA for a couple of nights to do some DIY SOS stuff. Mmm. She's said we're to take our wetsuits & jump in the sea... it's gonna be chilly...
At some point in March I'm going to be doing another DIY SOS at Lands End YHA, and then over Easter I'll be working at Golant YHA I hope, before whooshing off to Brittany for Aberfest.
After that... well I guess I'll finish uni at the end of June, have my exhibition, and then... hopefully go work at Golant again? And then maybe A.I. in Bude? And then... who knows!

I hope to always be near the sea, Cornwall seems to be the best bit for this (sea on 2 of it's 3 sides? Yesss). I hope to never be lonely, drastically ill, or so poor that I cannot survive.
As I said in the post of "what do you reckon you'll be doing in 10 years" post... I do not know. I'm at that point, when I don't have the foggiest, really.

So long as I keep on doing what I want to do, and keep on being who I want to be, s'aaaaallll good.

No comments:

Post a Comment