Sunday 23 January 2011

53. I'm up a tree.

Day 4 (written at crazy hours of the morning, I've been drinking whiskey & coke at 5 Degrees Below, and before that wine with Lisa & Rarr & Squidget with STICK MEAT. Ohhh... I literally almost cried I was in such food heaven. And I didn't have to cook a single THING! Wonderful!

YOUR VIEWS ON RELIGION.

Right, I hope I can write this accurately as I can safely say I have drunk half (bit less) of a bottle of red wine, half (ish) of a bottle of white wine, a little rose wine, and 2 whiskey and coke's. Not too much, but... enough to make me down some water when I got home, and now stay up a bit longer (even though I'm KNACKERED) to sober up, and so I'll write this.

Ok, NOW I'll write this. I fell asleep. It is now 2:05pm on Sunday.
And now it' 7pm, Sunday. I procrastinated, and then fell asleep on Silje's bed.

I don't really know what to write about religion... I've been brought up being NON RELIGIOUS and thinking that the songs we sung in assembly which were all a bit "God God God" were silly. Except for "Lord of the Dance" which I luuurve.
I never liked R.E., especially not in secondary school as I felt that my R.E. teacher / head of year didn't like me due to my rather bold "there is no God" opinions.
My dad was brought up religious (Christian), but from what I can tell he doesn't believe (the rest of his family, and the other side of that family still do). My mum says she liked to sometimes go to church for the singing, but otherwise she says that she doesn't know if there is anything "up there", I suppose it IS a mystery.
But for now, I'll remain non-believing, it's my choice to do so.
For more of the whole Christian beliefs bit / Jehovah's Witnesses, go to a few blog posts ago, where I had a conversation with 2 Jehovah's who came to my door.

Other religions... lets see. I went through a short time period of wanting to be all Wicca / Pagan or something, looked up about the altars & such, how different things mean... different things... but I suppose there has to be a bit of belief in there too. It'd be nice to believe in a magical realm, but I just always think of things like "no, it's a trick of light".
On that note, GHOSTS...
When clearing out my grannys house, my mum had a few run in's / spooky moments with what could possibly have been my grannys ghost... so I don't know what to think about that, really.

But for now, until I find something which REALLY takes my interest (when I have time for it to be interesting / time worthy) I shall remain as I am, a non-believer.

No comments:

Post a Comment