Wednesday 26 January 2011

57. Died and went to heaven.

Hello and welcome to todays episode of 30 DAY MISSION!

8. A moment you felt most satisfied with your life.

Let me thiiink... it'd have to be at some point in 2nd or 3rd year of uni, before that I didn't feel free enough.
As my Aries zodiac thing rightfully said, I am happiest when I have some luuuurve in my life... so it'd probably be at some point when I was with Dan...? Maybe? They were some good times. But then I don't know...
I'm generally super SUPER happy when I'm at the forge, it seems. I dunno what it is, but I just feel content & nicely balanced.
And of course it's best when theres sunshine & warmth.
So some point in the summer.

NO! I know when it was.
GLASTONBURY.

Once I had found Molly, found out that she WASN'T going to kill me for going off with Dan, and before the misery of knowing that I'd have to leave the festival & all that behind in a few days.
We would bask in sunshine all day, dancing to our hearts delights before scuttling off to curl up like a couple of (not exactly small) cats in the shade for a while. Sitting about talking to the teepee people who I'd never met before, before wandering off hand in hand with that girl again. Rummaging through tat stores to find pretty items of clothing, being covered in glitter, seeing myself get browner & browner in the sun, before retreating to the circus tent to watch crazy acts whilst licking frozen pineapple & raspberry yoghurt. Sneaky little bits and bobs here and there, before making a public spectacle (well...) of ourselves in a sandpit in the middle of the night, under the stars. I hope those boys were happy. Parting at night, despite the invites to stay in the teepee, and then meeting up again the next morning with slight shyness incase I had just dreamt of all that had happened the night before.
At Glastonbury, I didn't worry about the outside world. I was in a fabulous fantasy world where the sun would never stop shining, the luuurve was everywhere.

I was utterly miserable the final night when I parted company from Molly. Glastonbury was over, and the next day I'd just have to pack up my stuff and retreat back to the real world, in search of a shower.

Blimey, wasn't that soppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment