Wednesday 26 January 2011

56. Snap some sticks.

Todays subject:

Your Zodiac and if you think it fits your personality
.

I am an ARIES.
From this book that I am holding, which is my parents but I have stolen it ("Linda Goodman's Sun Signs" (1978). Going through it, here are the things I agree with (for myself... I COULD be wrong from anyone elses point of view?).

-Firm handclasp (sorry to anyone who's hand I've crushed).
-Mars people come straight to the point (I have been called blunt... a lot, sometimes...).
-Lung power and self-absorbed determination suffice beautifully to allow him to get his way (it seems that was the way when I was young).
-The well marked brows often join with the narrow (hmm.) bridge of the nose in forming the sign of the ram (SHUTUP ABOUT MY EYEBROW ISSUES).
-Broad shoulders (check).
-Walk with the body slightly bent forwards (check).
-Always in a great hurry (speed walking, yummy).
-Aries would rather be caught dead than caught weak (thats true, most of the time?!).
-Don't look for subtlety, tact or patience. He's a little short on patience (why wait when it can just be DONE?).
-Theres not much danger of an Aries getting addicted to drugs. Normally, the ram won't even take a sleeping pill (it is true, I try to NEVER throw back painkillers. Only when it's super bad).
-Because of his forceful optimism... (ok, I DO have my totally pessimistic moments, but I like to think they're rare. I NEVER want to be a total pessimist, like some people are. Always look on the bright side of life).

THIS LIST COULD GO ON, but I'm bored of reading the general Aries section of the book, what about the female Aries section...

-She can get along without a man easier than any female you'll ever meet; of course, getting along without a man is not the same as getting along without romance (too damn true!).
-Doing it herself is, to her, the fastest way to get it done (comes with impatience).

...you know, this is a very long book to read, and I've been reading stuff for my dissertation ALL DAY, and I'm tired, so I'm just going to go find something online.

From here...
Strengths Weaknesses
Adventurous (I do try to be)
Self-centered (Well... it helps?)
Energetic (Am happiest at this)
Short-tempered (I try not to be)
Courageous (When not alone?)
Impulsive (Depends what on...)
Confident (Depends...)
Impatient (Yes, well, we know that)

Symbol: The Ram (baaa!).
Ruling Planet: Mars (an alien, surely).
Quality: Cardinal (eh?).
Element: Fire (I'm kinda scared by it, unless it's DEFINATELY under control).
Basic Trait: I Am (what?).
Closest Metal: Iron (got a bit hanging round my neck?).
Lucky Day: Tuesday (Actually my least favourite day).
Lucky Colors: Blood Red and other bold colors (could be worse, could be pink).
Lucky Gems: Jasper and Ruby (not bad, not bad! Jasper is nice & sludgy).
Lucky Flowers: Geraniums (I REALLY don't like the smell).

ENOUGH, of all this.
In short, I tend to agree with many people have to say about Aries's, and how they're correct with me. However, there is also a fair chunk of stuff which is mentioned in it which I do NOT agree with - so surely it is set out so that people will always get SOMETHING right? If someone can "read" me properly, then I'd really love that - I find all that stuff very fascinating. And yes, I do love to hear people talking about me / praising me / etc. Me me me me me. Yusss. Even if I do get shy about it.
I can be very blunt, and I can have a monobrow / eyebrows which really REALLY do want to meet in the middle.

So there you have it. Wasn't that nice & vague?

No comments:

Post a Comment