Monday 28 March 2011

76. Pile some bricks

26. What kind of person attracts you

Totally shallow wise, and thinking of “corr yeeeah, sexy!” attraction, and also part based on who I’ve rather enjoyed so far, I’d say:
-For girls they’d have long (well, long enough) brown hair, relatively dark brown hair. Say no lighter than milk chocolate. Brown eyes are quite nice, though really any colour is fine… strong minded and outgoing, not all skin and bones – gotta have some curvation going on there. Height doesn’t seem to matter too much, so long as they aren’t dramatically taller or shorter than me.

-Guys? The majority have so far had hair on the lighter side of things, milk chocolate darkest! Blondish. Again with the majority, they’ve all been roughly my height or a smidgen shorter

I’ll stick to that girls summary, it still sounds good. Though guys?
Taller than me would be nice… surfer guy build! Or similar. If I’m allowed to be totally picky, then not too much body hair, and their actual hair should be quite long and flopsome. Beards are fine, I like a bit of scruffiness there… but if it’s any longer than 1cm then I’ll be lifting MANY eyebrows. On the mention of eyebrows, MONOBROWS ARE FORBIDDEN. As are eyebrows which are so minimal in the hair department, that they may as well just not be eyebrows. Of course noses, lips, teeth, number of limbs (no more than 4), and tastes in music, food, and hobbies are important too.

In general, a person should be open minded to pretty much everything, nice and outdoorsy, and not grossed out by the fact that I FART, pick my nose, and occasionally (yes… ok…) talk about subjects such as bowel movements at the supper table. Smelling like something died, or a giant fog of artificial scent is NOT GOOD IN THA’ HOOD.

Golant.

GOOD AFTERNOON, dear people… today is Monday 28th March, my first day working at Golant YHA. Had to be in the kitchen for 8am, didn’t do much – not many breakfasts needed doing and Siobhan did most stuff, I just learnt where things lived & what needed doing. It is quite a different kitchen to Exeter – for a start there are deep fat fryers and more stuff is done from pre-made frozen stuff (the majority of puddings in Exeter were made there, then frozen where as the stuff here is bought in frozen… though it seems the manager Paul wants to get a cupcake/muffin business into it all to make more money for the place, so they’ll all be handmade. Rachel seems to be perfecting a carrot cake recipe, and I reckon if given the chance I’ll use my poppy seed with cranberry & cream cheese invention.
Did a bit of cleaning, too… delightful. And then I was too busy to write about the rest of this day.

P.S. I had a dream about sniffing a rat. A lot. It smelt good… like that young hamster smell before they smell of piddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment