Monday 21 March 2011

73. There is a fly on my knee.

30 day challenge!
Post pictures of 5 famous men (what about women?) who you find attractive!

How... mature!! Heh heh.
Well, here goes.

Devendera Banhart.
He's a relatively recent find, I had seen images of him before but thought he just looked a bit... posery? But now I've heard his music, it helps, you know... nice and chilled. Plus he is a suitably scruffy looking arty sort of chap.
Eva Green. HELLOOO. Yes, I'm fully aware she isn't male. But... well. First found her via the moooovie The Dreamers, she's got a brilliant face, and such. And a lovely way of acting women with crazy sides. I think I like my girls with darker rather than lighter hair.
Johnny Depp. Yes I know... stereotypical like for a female... but he does look most marvellous. Especially in Chocolat, and he's just pure BRILLIANCE in Pirates of the Caribbean. I don't care if this is a very normal like. It's GOOD.
Ozzy Osbourne. BUT ONLY IN AND AROUND THE 1970'S. Before it all went wrong, really. He still looks delicious at this age. And of course now he's just an utter nutter of an old man... but he's brilliant. Ahhhh yes. I remember when I was... say... 12/13? At my birthday party. Us girls were saying what famous people we "fancied" and by that point I had somehow only found young images of Ozzy, so I said Ozzy. The others found this hilarious, I wasn't really totally sure why since I didn't really know how old he was...
Richard Armitage. And his fancy towards being in costume dramas. YES!!! Found him via Robin Hood (which everyone watched in 1st year halls), and then Silje & I went on an Armitage binge & found out about North & South (MY GODDDD) and other such tasties. Of course they aren't all as good as the rest, but non the less... now that nose is one thing I wouldn't mind having poked in my eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment