Friday 1 April 2011

80. I don't like tea.

30. Your highs and lows of this month.

March was pretty daaamn good. My cousin Dan was down for a while, so we went off on a few little adventures, the sun re-appeared for the year (come on summer!), and I went on a miniature adventure to Lands End with Squidget. Saw a musical and an ice show, my birthday occurred and we sat on the beach at night with food, ale, good company, and musical stuff.

On the low, I suddenly noticed that I was soon to leave Falmouth for soon, being near the end of my degree and such. I failed to go to a couple of things – parties, the BTCV weekend away…
But the highs KILL the lows, as there’s so many more of them! Live with optimism! (occasionally easier said than done, but it’s worth a try!).

Wow… never seen so many well dressed people in one Youth Hostel. No… never seen well dressed people in a Youth Hostel!!!
The wedding weekend started today, people started to appear, and I spent a long, LONG time cleaning up after the school party who were here before them. Messy school.

No comments:

Post a Comment