Sunday 3 April 2011

82. I want you-oo-oo

Mrrr.
Hello, first hangover of Golant.
It was the big wedding party last night, and although we weren’t essentially wedding guests, we (myself, Rachel, and Ben) decided to turn our night off into a little party. Drank down some pints of Heligan Honey (mmm), I munched on some of the leftover hog roast (my god!), and we nattered, and raced, and attempted to barn dance, and tried to stick Rachel into the toilet with sellotape, but failed as she is TOO CLEVER, and saw it. Later on we sat in our staff living room and listened to music (well, went “YEAH I LOVE THIS SONG! AAAHHH!”).
So yes… we’re now all a bit zombieish.
Whilst cleaning, I looked out of the window (room 7 or so, I’d say. Nice view of the river) and it was raining/hailing BEAUTIFULLY. The sort when it’s just coming straight down, not too hurried but still fast, thickly, and making a constant “shh” sound. When you can see some strange body of it even in the distance. I just thought it was excellent, so stuck my head out the window (fresh air was greatly good).

On a different note, SOME PEOPLE ARE SO DISGUSTING.
And on a different note again, I really love serving food to people off of the hot plates thinger (like a dinner lady!).

Mmm… bed. Today is definitely a bed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment