Tuesday 5 April 2011

83. Where were we...

Bedtime. Again. Definitely, got to be up in 6.5 hours! Could have gone to bed earlier, but Siobhan, Rachel & I were sitting at the top of the stairs having a good natter about life. Mmhmm!

A few things in my brain have got sorted out, I don’t reckon I actually want the duty manager job as I’m not sure I’ll want to stay here after October (a couple of reasons, nothing awful, but… yeeeah). Rachel is thinking the same, but with catering manager job. We shall see indeed! Wherever life takes us / we take ourselves / a joint effort.

Off to Falmouth tomorrow night, for 2 nights. I need it, yes indeed I do! It’ll be good in the summer once Hector is all kitted out, I’ll be able to take myself off in my off days and just crash in the back of him.
The stars are lovely and out tonight.
My feet ache like… HELL tonight.
Goodnight. I’ll post this all on teh interwebs tomorrow when I indulge myself ALL EVENING on MSN & Facebook & such. H’OH YUS.

Night y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment