Thursday 5 August 2010

41. Running, running...

Another dream, yep! I think I'm gonna carry on doing this until I forget them.
Can't remember it all, but...

I was trying to get onto a bus, but I was so nearly too late and it was all very stressfull... then something else happened? Then someone and I were going to a youth hostel, it was right on the coast and we had to walk on the beach to get to it but the tide was coming in so we had to paddle and then I was like "where the hell is the hostel? We're going to be soaking soon!" and then it appeared round the back of a big rock.
Then the next day we went walking / exploring, and followed some sort of path through sand dunes but there was a large puddle / pond in the way so I decided "I'll jump over it!" so I took a running jump, and then landed the other side... but the other side was sinking sand, and I was sinking and sinking and the other person was shouting "swim up! Bex! Come to the surface!" sort of thing, but however hard I tried I couldn't... so I drowned or something...
Then turned up in some prison / concentration camp, and I was trying to escape... sprinting at chain link fences (tall ones with barbed wire on top) and having to scramble over them, someone chasing me and always seeming to catch me and I had to go over so many fences... in the end I escaped, and went back to the villagey area on the coast by where the youth hostel had been.
I found the person I had came with, they'd got pregnant or something and had had a kid (so I must have been in the prison for a while) and everyone seemed to have forgotten me.
And then I woke up.

What did I do yesturday? Ahh yes, snoozed on my beanbag on the floor and then went and cooked food for Shanty House. Sausage and chickpea curry stuff, with slightly peppered rice and gratered cheese on top. Nom.

Tomorrow morn I'm off to Holifair... I'll be being Lisa Harrison for the weekend! Muahahahaa.
We'll turn into one another soon, yesturday I noticed she was wearing the same socks as which Silje's mum gave me for my birthday. She then reminded me that we'd already had that conversation, and that she and Silje's mum had probably got them from the same shop in Stavanger, Norway.

Oh Silje (and Vera!!!!!), come home!
I miss yewwwww!

(One day this blog will turn back into an art blog... but for now, dreams blog!)

No comments:

Post a Comment