Wednesday 4 August 2010

40. More dreaming.

The night before last I dreamt that I was cutting things, all I can remember is a black floppy covered book, into the shape of a long dagger / one of those sharpening irons.
Then last night I remember a couple of dreams... though not the entire thing of either of them.

In the first I was walking along at night / the evening, and I noticed a couple of tramps sleeping on a bench. The next morning I find out that the girl was Ruth (my 5th housemate from May - end of July) and the other was some guy who I didn't recognise who had a ponytail.
I couldn't believe that Ruth had got it so hard that she'd gone trampy, so I told her about a "hippy farm" which she could go live on for free, so long as she helped work the farm. It was called Culdrose, as was near to Fal... it's true, a place called Culdrose IS fairly near to Fal, however it's an army base. Culdees is a "hippy farm"... but thats in Scotland.
My second dream was one that I'm pretty sure I'd had before, I remember thinking in the dream "this dream has happened before... ahhh shit, the next bit is the horrible part with that angry woman...".

Yesturday the Falmouth Fish & other Skinners Brewery related people leapt onto a coach from Fal at about 4:30am, and travelled to London to sing at the London Beer festival in Earls court...
It was great fun, lots of marching and shouting "Olay, olay olay olay, Cornwall, Cornwall..." with the marching band we took with us (really enjoyable, Cornwall was most definately the rowdiest bunch out of everyone there). Sadly, Skinners won no awards this year... but it was still well worth going along.

No comments:

Post a Comment