Wednesday 14 October 2009

2 and 2 I need a poo

...must resist urge to mention that this post is almost on time...

I'm currently waiting for my supper to cook. Making a scrummy yummy cauliflower brocoli & pasta cheese. Oven. Mmmm (with nutmeg in the cheese sauce, it's the way forwards).
I only left uni at about 7:50pm today! Holy crap!

Anyone fancy being a WONDERFUL LOVELY AMAZING PERSON and buying me this...?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/harris-tweed-assorted-pieces-patchwork-fabric-1500g_W0QQitemZ150380417265QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Crafts_Fabric_Textiles_SM?hash=item23035f10f1&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14
£35 worth of Harris tweed off-cuts... am well aware that there are indeed other (probably cheaper) tweeds out there, but since watching that mini BBC series I've just wanted Harris Harris Harris...
Last night Silje & I watched the new SIR David Attenborough thing called "Life". We were only a little depressed that you don't see the glorious man himself, but you DO get his voice the entire way through.

Ouch, I just burnt my tongue on afore mentioned cheesy pasta veg foodage. Om nom. It was good. And now all gone.
RIGHT. What useful stuff can I write about this week.
Not much, coz I want to catch up on Ugly Betty.
But here, have these:

2 little double pages in my sketchbook from today, on my current illustration project (another week long one). They were originally just doodles, but I really like them now! Prefer the one with the big red dot to the other (big red dot means something, it's not JUST THERE... it's about changing / adjusting / removing part of someones memory or a part of a particular memory). Just chopped up a photo from my Canada trip & doodled those silly fashionable triangle shapes all over it...

Got my first gig with the Sea Shantiers on Saturday. EEEEEEEEEKKKK! GOT TO LEARN THE LYRICS. Got a shirt from them though, wheee! How exciting. Shall parade it round at home at x-mas. Thats ages away, but pffft.

OH, here's my final pieces for the week long project (warm up project) from last week. With my base as "cigars / cigarettes".

Hmmm, yes. I definately DEFINATELY prefer the final outcome of the elk one, that ones about fighting addiction where as the lung smoking one is about "sucking the life out of lungs" (like a juice box!). The layout is a bit poo, and to be honest I got a bit lost and a little stressed with it.
Definately a warm up project... speaking of warm, I have my waterbottle in bed with me. It's got cold enough in this room!!

Anyhoo, Ugly Betty time.
G'night!

P.S. Dearest anyone who actually ever reads this (again, I presume this number is minimal). If you ever find / know a way to stay AWAKE in lectures etc, please tell me. I'd be extremely grateful. I fall asleep when people talk to me, even if I've had plenty of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment