Thursday 6 August 2009

Elf.

A few days late, as now seems traditional.
I'm back in Fally now, Becca left yesturday after staying here for a week.
And of course, the weather got better the day she left. Tsh!
I really don't have much to say, work wise I'm slowly slowly SLOWLY plodding on with the summer sketchbook (started to label what I'm gonna throw at each page, since a large chunk of stuff I'm actually doing seems to be from photos... whoops) but also trying to do more sketches.
Silje told me of the new Babahogs [4 inch] thing (for a bit before x-mas) so I had an urge to start that this evening. Already started the sketch of the 3rd! Whee! Perhaps I'll actually get these ones in due to the fact I'm lacking in distractions.
Anything else...? It seems that I have forgotten how to play with Photoshop, since I haven't touched it since the Macbeth project. Bah.
Today I talked to Jeremy's mum for a while, apparently she works in his antiques shop too. As does his sister.
Blergh, I want to get on with sketching. Go away blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment