Tuesday 25 August 2009

14

YAY FOR TUESDAYS.
Though I'm currently being distracted by Hitler.
Highly exciting man, but a very mean and nasty man of course. His mother was his fathers niece! Incest, much?
SILJE AND VERA ARE BACK YAY. We just ate Dominoes (2 for Tuesday deal, buy 1 get 1 free... always good for smelly students like myself). With Jack Daniels BBQ sauce. Om nom nom.
Vera is mean. She's telling me to write my blog instead of watch Hitler :(
ANYWAY...

Yeah, today Elk (the sister) left (she stayed for 3 nights). We got up to nice lots of stuff such as dancing in Q-bar TWICE (it was much nicer than usual as it wasn't crowded to death) and listening to sea shantys in Jacob's Ladder (Silje, Vera & I are gonna go join them singing next monday... eek! We spat swore...) and dancing with slightly pervy old men in The 'front (again). And walking round Pendennis Head. Yeeeah. (Below = view from the path on the way to Jacob's Ladder).
Tomorrow we're going blackberry picking, since theres quite a few in the hedgerows. Especially round Swanpool / the graveyard there, and Pendennis Head. YUMMY! I sense blackberry and apple crumble with oaty topping! Mmm.
For S&V's return, I had a baking frenzy. Marmalade muffins with creamcheese icing, cheese and poppy seed scones, spiced shortbread with lemon drizzle icing, and cappucino shortbread topped with white chocolate and a little walnut piece. Yummy.

In my making and baking spree, I also attacked the red wall in the living room (to be painted, possibly a darkish sea green colour?) with some off-white antlers. Three lots of them (the ones in the middle are moose) and above the 3 seater sofa so if you sit correctly, everyone has antlers! Hurrah. When we paint it, I'm gonna re-stencil them back on... but in a straighter line.

Something I found this week was this photo on Facebook:
I really love how the makeup has been sprayed on over lace, and the bells and the colours... mmmm. The annoying bit, is that I didn't save the name or ANYTHING, so I can't tell you where I found it (except for Deviantart). If anyone (if anyone ever reads this) can tell me who, I will like it a lot.

END. I can't be bummed to write more.
The washing up is turning into a mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment