Tuesday 28 July 2009

T E N

In a brief attempt to keep this little beast happy, I shall write in it as I don't really feel like going to sleep.
Basically what I've been doing which has been keeping me so ridiculously busy (too busy to update this properly once a week) is just... not much. This week I've been back at home#1 (Reigate, Surrey) week before had mum etc down in home#2 (Falmouth, Cornwall) week before that Imy was down for a week, smidge before that I was busy moving in. Going back to Fally soon, with Becca. I hope the weather behaves.

Summer project is going ok? I've been doing a few little sketches and also taking photos (to do cheat sketching, yummy) when the rush comes. Just need some time amoungst other lovely artistic souls to force me to get on with scribbling (and I need my new study set up properly so I can draw to my hearts content).

Currently I am stuffed with gooood chocolate cake from Fanny's Farm Shop (OH SO GOOD). Racheyboiii took me there, and we stalked Emilarrrgh and I found out that one of my current coursemates works there too! Small world.
I have been bitten on the forehead by a midge... bastard.

And I still really need Sims3. Ohhhhh *gasm*.

Night, then.

OH, p.s.? Yes. Had a little picnic in the park on Sunday with a few friends, for which I made some very scrummy cheese (extra mature Cheddar for taste and red Leicester for colour) and seed scones. Om nom nom! Am contemplating getting my Fally kitchen health & safety inspected and then being possibly able to sell cakes and such to Babahogs (Faye mentioned she wanted to see something more savoury in there -perhaps cheese scones (served with slighty salted organic butterrr) could do the trick without upsetting Peasouk too much.....

No comments:

Post a Comment