Tuesday 17 November 2009

This is twenty six six six

Some bellends on scooter things are whizzing around the carpark making loud noises. Shoot them all. Lets ignore the lateness. The last post refused to let me upload any pictures & whatnot, so this is pretty much going to be a picture post. YELLENA JAMES. It reminds me of mushrooms & fungi. Speaking of which, Silje & I gathered some horse mushrooms near Woodlane the other day. Still need to eat them. Mine is top notch quality! Nom. KAROLIN SCHOOR. Like the mean and evil foxes from Farthing Wood, but prettier! JON KLASSEN. This reminds me of the current temperature of my study. I can see my breath. GINA KELLY. Nice colour combo. Owls are always a winner. I miss them... don't hear them much (at all) in the middle of Falmouth. EMILY GLAUBINGER. I originally wrote "GlauBLINGER". Bling bling. DANIEL BRERETON. Not all his stuff is amazing, but this piece really caught my eye. Yummy detail. APAK STUDIO. They look like Little My! I shall probably be that squeaky beast which is Little My for Vera's birthday party on Saturday. To temprarily dye hair orange / ginger or not... SHIT... I DIDN'T SAVE THE MAKER OF THIS ONE... very graphic stuff, it reminds me of Falmouth at the moment. Recently, pissing is down with rain seems to be fashionable... And something I did today in life drawing. We had a really good female model, she was 50-60 I'd say but her figure was skinny but in FANTABULOUS shape! Plenty of yogo going on there, obviouly. She seemed like an old ballet dancer. I found that I like drawing with brush & ink (and then throwing in some detailing with just an Indian ink pen). Her shoulder reminds me of a mountain, I may have to do something with that. This week at Woodlane, Alan (Professor Alan Male, y'know!) & Mark (Mark Foreman, anyone...?) have been bitching (maybe not the best way to put it) about illustrator Lauren Child and book publisher Puffin. Reason for this is because there was once a graduate (the name fails me) from University College Falmouth (hurrah!) who showed an idea for a book to Puffin. They at the time said no, as economy was all over the place and she wasn't an established illustrator; so she left a copy of the idea there, just incase. Recently Lauren Child had a new release, a book about a poodle who doesn't want to be a poodle.
http://www.puffin.co.uk/nf/Book/BookDisplay/0,,9780141384900,00.html#
The story is remarkably similar to that of the Falmouth graduates, and also from Puffin. Perhaps they showed the story to Lauren Child and she took it on as her own. If so, the bastards! Pshh. Hope that never happens to me. I think the girl (woman, probably) is trying to do something about it, but it seems grim.


Why is all this writing coming out underlined with blue. It's really annoying.
Endy endy end end end.

No comments:

Post a Comment