Wednesday 24 June 2009

Sechs (why all the Deutsch, I do not know)

Currently, it is about 2pm and I just ate a bowl of petite pois. YUM.
I am really hot.
Heat & barely any wind calls for a sticky person.
Fire on beach later! Midsummers thing? Something.
Faaackin' 'ell I'm melting.

Right, prop door open for HOPEFULL wind tunnel.
It's not working.
Perhaps I should start packing my clothes, the wintery ones anyway since there is NO WAY IN HELL that I'll be needing THEM for the next week.

Has anything happened in the past bit less than a week due to my oh so terrible and rebellious late updating last week? Hmmmm....
--------------------------------------------
Bex is shit, and went and got drunk on the beach instead of remembering to update.
Here it is. Hopefully. A day late.

The last week has been mostly just packing to get ready to move out (28th July!!) and getting drunk in some way or another. We had a day trip to Perranporth the other day, sunny enough to make me change colour slightly (my suncream proved it's worth to me, as the places I DIDN'T put it on went red, where as the creamed up places simply got darker. Perhaps my bad opinion of suncream will change). The beach there was huge and lovely and sandy as per usual, and the sea was gawwwwwjus! Next time I'm buying & taking / hiring a bodyboard. Waves were good for that.
On the bus to Perranporth I saw a beach with a cloud / lump of fog just sitting on it. I thought "hahaha! Look at that poor beach!" it turned out that that "poor beach" was Perranporth beach. The fog was fun though, and warm. And it did disappear.


I buried Silje and Loz. Loz lying down (he got the always amazing sand boobs & cock) and Silje sitting up. "Short one, can I bury you?" "No." "You can be buried sitting up?" "No." "Pleeease? I'll dig the hole all myself!" "If you can dig the hole". It was sort of like that. My hands are mean digging machines.

Also, Faye's dad who was over from Ireeeeland took us all out for Chinese and a couple of drinks at Spoons, how lovely! I had a large food baby by the end.
And we took the ferry to St Mawes. Or was that last week? Scheisse, my weeks are all getting mixed up. It was wet and windy but very fun.
And my mum briefly came past, she was just about to go sailing on a yaght for a week (coast of Cornwall, hopefully to the Isles of Scilly) so she and her crew let me sit on the yaght for a while, whilst they took it for a "quick 2 hour spin" round part of the coast. It was very lovely, sun and waves and me getting a wet arse and such.

That above is meine mutter. And one of her crew. The loon grin, it may be hereditory.

Watched Sparkhouse? Yes. That was one of the DVD's Silje bought because it had Richard Armitage in it, he was one of the mainish people (but not THE main) and the whole thing was all a bit dramatic. I may have deafened the world (or just a few people) when his role got wacked round the head with a rock (how dare they attack him!) and rather fell in love with his "sausage on a fork" thing, and "I'M OUT O' MILK!" thingymabob toooo. Ohhhh yeah. He is still best in North and South, and most marvellous in Robin Hood still (but it's not so good him being on the "good side" since he no longer gets his own scenes... he's just part of another scene. Bah.

Ow ow ow my ankle hurts. Last night at the bonfire BBQ (Vrarr arranged, something about burning witches? Norweg tradition) and some of the firewood was an old stool. I had already broken up some firewood (a couple of big long planks I carried through town - girl in colourful poncho carrying 2 long planks may not be the most ordinary thing for the ongoing summer trail of tourists to see?) but yes, so I decided to stamp on the stool to break it up. This did not work, it simply made my ankle very painful. So Marcel & I took to throwing it hard at a wall. No doubt I was using my grunting monster girl powers again, since the stool fell apart. Attractive.

Turds, I STILL have to finish my 3x4 inches! Not much more work to do on em... and I REALLY hope they sell, coz I'd quite like £21 (£7 each to me, £3 of the original £10 goes to Babahogs art cafeee).
But first comes aquiring interwebbage for the new house. That is most important.

I've found a few noice things this weeeek, mostly within the past 2 days, they include:


http://www.karenobryan.com/Paper%20Works.html
Partially lovely, especially "Racoon walk" and "becoming the lion", but generally looks like everything else out there at the mo.
But then....

http://www.dannaray.com/
Oh. FALLEN IN LUUUURVE. Deep deep luuuurve!

Pointless weekly burble over.
I shall one day show off some of my OWN work on here.
Maybe.
Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment