Tuesday 2 June 2009

Drei.

Today I touched an otter. Oooh, slimy! <-Loz wrote that.

Holy shit, I swear I only wrote last weeks thingy yesturday. Currently Loz is in my toilet (not in the actual thing) making weird noises to himself whilst pissing.
TODAY, I was at the beach with Jen all day (it is too hot to work, so I printed off my Macbeth pictures at uni and that was work done until the evening). Spent the day sunning self on a rock, and swimming in ze sea! A little seaweedy, but fine in the end when I decided that the seaweed really wouldn't eat me (not too much, anyway). Loz has just said that the seaweed may not eat me, but the octopuses will... they'll nibble and they'll nibble until they've had their fill. Apparently. I am now even more sunburnt (on the back of my legs, and more on my shoulders) DESPITE the fact I wore suncream for once! Yes ok I did have a habit of going in the sea almost straight after putting it on, but that is sooooo very not the point.

Mmmmm, glass of Classic Healey's oak matured cyder, 7.4%. Very good. Very good indeeed. Seem to have been having at least 1 drink for the last few nights... hmmm....

For supper I ate three coloured pasta, chopped raw garlic and baby spinach, petite pois, sweetcorn, and crumbled Cheshire cheese all mixed up. Very tasty, mmhmmm.

Soon I will be out of cheese, and banned from buying any for a while (along with pasties and a few other things) because I felt a sudden urge the other day to buy this dress:
http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=19551&storeId=12556&categoryId=151405&parent_category_rn=42344&productId=1230116&langId=-1
From the site as well, so postage. Eeeek!

So yes.... no cheese for Bex! This is most saddening.

Ouch, I just itched the sunburn on my top outer right thigh. Owowow.
Currently listening to the Chocolate soundtrack, but other stuff I have been listening to recently is random worldy music like digeridoo's and such... heres some Spotify links (for those good sorts who have Spotify).
http://open.spotify.com/user/capn_bex/playlist/40o5EGvYAV6om9mQejvRD5 (Chocolat) http://open.spotify.com/album/7DCVzkFcAGgYbirDj5K3P3 (Digeridoo)
That'll do...

And arty stuff I've been eyeing up is the following: (other than pictures of old naked men, that is. Mmm, wrinkles) <-that last bit was by Loz again.

That there bear man above, is some groovisome work by a chap called Matt Leines.
And this here...
is something I like more for the colours than what it is (and myself and others agree that the darker grey bit at the bottom is annoying... surely it could be replaced with something else).
Hvass & Hannibal. Om nom nom.

What have I ACTUALLY done for this week.... Macbeth Macbeth Macbeth... oh! Saturday night I sat in the helipad for Maja's birthday BBQ, and then went into Fally where I found Faye & we went to a house party at Fine Art Ben's. Lovely garden he has, there was a big bonfire. Mmmm.
Ben seems to appear to be a useful man...

Weather is meant to get shit for this weekend, which is greatly upsetting as Pirate party at Maenporth is Saturday! IT MAY NOT RAIN! Not on Saturday / Sunday morning! Or else I shall be highly distressed.


That above is some pattern for my Macbeth box. But it's now also got pink hearts every other white (greenish, actually) space. Highly exciting, YES?
Heh, anyway, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment